Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

I love this girl even though i'm not perfect for her.

Patchy, i made my own Quotations for you.

She is my girlfriend, my queen, my daughter, my everything. I will meet her and i will be with her forever i swear.
-van-

You don't judge people by the way they look, but you judge people from the sincerity in their heart.
-van-

i'm not a smart man, but i know what love is.
-van-


I cannot be perfect for you, because i am not perfect, but i can always try for you although it seems impossible.
-van-

I am not wealth and I never wasted my money on expensive shoes or clothes. I do not have a big expensive car, a bungalow house or a big appartment. I do not have those. What i do have is a feeling. A feeling that is so priceless even money can't buy. And that feeling is about you.
-van-

You cannot be replaced, even though if you do not love me anymore, i will still love you because my feeling to you will last forever and eternity. I swear it's true.
-van-

The witch, the fate and destiny, the numbers, i am sure we are soulmates.
-van-

I think about you everyday and everynight, you made my life blooming like the flowers. But sometimes the flowers have thorns which hurts me. But don't you worry because i am all right.
-van-

No comments:

Post a Comment