Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

She healed me with her antidote

31 August 2011, 8:43pm: Last night was a nightmare for me. But today, it's getting better. I feel relieved and good! I just cannot live without you girl. Can you imagine, a drug addict living without drug. Can he live like a normal people? Yes he can, but his mind would think of drug everyday and everynight. You know you are my drug but way better than drugs. My heart was broken since last night but today you just healed me with your antidote. Thank you.

From the bottom of my heart, i swear you are the only girl i loved in 2009, today, and forever. I don't mind if i have to wasted my money on you, i don't mind if i have to wasted my life with you, i don't mind. 

I am not just saying, but i am sincere to my words. If you need me to prove it, i will prove it to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment