Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

The illness

16 October 2011: Three days already but i still feel the pain in my lungs (chest), i don't know i'm not a doctor but i can tell because i felt the pain somewhere in that area. Sometimes i felt like hard to breathe. 

I only ask one from God. Please let me live, but if YOU insist, YOU can take my life but after i fullfill my life directions and things that i want to do in this world. I need to live longer please cure my pain and the illness.

I have no idea what is happening to me, but i used to felt the same pain when i was a young teen. Whoever read this blog post, please do not worry, because i will live. I believe this is only a test. I will always pray for my illness to heal and disappear.

Yesterday i got two days MCs from the clinic. Today i will go to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment