Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nothing to worry about my health

16 October 2011, 1.13pm: I am home from hospital. My heart is fine, everything is under control. Yesterday i was kinda worried about my health. I kept thinking about death and i know i'm not ready for that. But the truth is i'm a healthy man, so i'm not going to die. Today I had learned that life is so precious and i will appreciate everything that i do in life, every good things i do. 

Thanks to the doctor, he said i'm a healthy man.

I want to be a better person, i know i cannot be perfect but at least i'm trying. 
To be good to someone that i adore so much, Patchy is a girl that changed my life and painted my wall of life.


MCs i got from a hospital today. Tomorrow i will start working, only today i can rest

No comments:

Post a Comment